FLEET Alliance has been named the inaugural Small Fleet Leasing Company of the Year.
It is the first time that Business Car Manager has run The Small Fleet Leasing Awards, which were supported by MAGMA Automotive, Network (a division of LeasePlan) and Volvo Car UK.
Fleet Alliance was the winner of two categories – Best Small Fleet Leasing Company over 250 sales and Best Small Fleet Leasing Programme – and was unanimously voted the overall winner by the judges.
Other winners in the Small Fleet Leasing Awards were:
- Best small fleet leasing company: fewer than 250 vehicles sales – Concept Vehicle Leasing
- Best small fleet personal lease company – Nationwide Vehicle Contracts
- Best small fleet van leasing company – Low Cost Vans
- Best small fleet green leasing company – Fleetdrive
- Small fleet leasing new marketing initiative award – Vanleasing.com
- Small fleet leasing customer service excellence award – CBVC Vehicle Management
“SMEs have been at the sharp end of banks’ inability to lend money to small businesses. One area, though, where SMEs have been able to access vital finance is in the small fleet leasing market,” commented editor Ralph Morton.
“These awards reflect that service to the SME community. We received a high standard of over 50 entries and a challenging shortlist of 16 from which to choose the winners.
“But the winners really are the best of the best. If your small business is in the market to lease its company cars or vans, then this is the definitive list of the best small fleet leasing companies around.”
Martin Brown, managing director of Fleet Alliance, said: “It is fantastic for Fleet Alliance to be recognised by Business Car Manager, and some of the leading players in the fleet sector. Whilst we are confident that we have a strong offering, it is extremely satisfying to have this re-affirmed by others within the small fleet leasing sector.”
The Small Fleet Leasing Awards were judged by a team of experts in small fleet leasing and chaired by Keith Hawes, managing director of MAGMA Automotive Services. They were:
- Steve Cocks, national sales manager, Lex Autolease
- Selwyn Cooper, national corporate operations manager, Volvo Car UK
- Jo Elms, brand director, Network
- Peter Leyden, independent small fleet leasing consultant