Caroline Parot CV
- Caroline Parot, 44, was previously deputy CEO of Europcar Group S.A. and member of the management board.
- Caroline Parot joined Europcar in 2011 and was appointed chief financial officer in March 2012.
- Previously held senior finance positions within the Technicolor Group (formerly Thomson) as group controller and technology segment chief financial officer.
- She started her career as senior manager audit at Arthur Andersen.
- Caroline Parot holds a master’s degree in Finance from ESCP Business School and a post-graduate degree in Economics & Mathematics from Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne.
EUROPCAR Group’s supervisory board today announced the immediate appointment of new Europcar CEO Caroline Parot with a mandate to accelerate global growth.
She succeeds chief executive officer Philippe Germond to lead the group’s strategy of becoming a leader in global mobility solutions.
Caroline Parot, who joined Europcar in 2011, has been a member of the management board since it was established in March 2015 and was most recently named deputy CEO.
Since joining the company, Caroline has played a critical role in the transformation of Europcar, started in 2012, and in delivering the strong financial performance, thereby demonstrating the robust resilience of the group’s business model.
Jean-Paul Bailly, chairman of Europcar’s supervisory board, said: “Philippe Germond has played a leading role in Europcar’s successful IPO in June 2015 and the return to a strong profitability achievement of the group.
“The supervisory board is very grateful to him for his role in this strategic move. We would like to thank him and we wish him all the best for the future, both professionally and personally.
“Today Europcar has entered a new phase of accelerating its strategic deployment and we are confident that Caroline Parot will lead the Europcar Group to success.”
Caroline Parot said: “I am proud to embrace this new role and determined, together with my colleagues from the Management Board, the leadership teams, all employees and our international network, to accelerate the next phase of our profound transformation.
“My aim is to fuel our leadership with higher efficiency, stronger investments and broader diversification for the joint benefit of our customers, employees and shareholders. As the European leader, Europcar anticipates market trends, answers our customers’ needs and delivers ongoing innovation in the all-important sector of mobility.”